Company Brief and Project Overview
Nomanini is a South African enterprise payments platform provider that enables airtime and mobile money transactions in the cash-based informal retail sector. Nomanini replaces scratch cards with a unified pool of airtime and an on-the-fly printer for recharge codes, which optimizes working capital and reduces stock-outs.
- FIBR Touch point: Mobile Money Agent Network (InCharge)
- Indirectly included customers: Merchants
- Timeline: July to December 2016
- Status: Preparing
- Geography: 5 Regions in Ghana
- Potential Phase 2: Scaling, Introduction of Credit Ladder to Customers